How To Create A Short Film!

Last week me and my group made a short film about an albino monkey escaping a zoo, the film is called “The Monkey Crisis”. While making the movie I learnt that making a movie is harder than it looks, because you need everyone to participate and work together. I also learnt that if one of the characters are not there you need to plan some other things for the person that’s not there. My favourite part while making the film is that we can decide on different ideas and not get stubborn on thinking on something else when the whole group already decided on something. The hardest part while making the movie is when one person is not is agreeing to something when the whole group already decided on something.

Movie: The Monkey Crisis

One thought on “How To Create A Short Film!

1. Hello my name is Nika and I’m from Paihia School, it must be fun to make your own movie. Your movie must be very funny, from the name of and and the sound of it. You brought me back where I filmed a movie before, where 4 friends go camping and they find an abandoned house. I really love the name of your movie and your acting when you guys act like you’re really tired and the best parts for me are the comedy parts like when the teacher does his deep voice and where you guys chastise the monkey. By the way, what’s the name of the monkey? And how come one of the characters wasn’t in the movie?

Keep The Hard Work!